Programming language refers to computer language written in form of codes that can be interpreted by a computer. In order for the computer to understand the commands given to it through this coded machine language, it utilises translators and interpreters. Students are therefore required to have understanding of all the concepts in coding when completing their programming language assignment. It is for this reason that students choose to contract our programming language assignment help experts at EssayMojo.com. Our writers help the students complete their programming language assignments in both semantics and syntax forms. The two forms of programming language, syntax and semantics, are further divided into various classifications:
The characters that are used to code this language are arranged in a sequence that enables them to be grouped into tokens. For detailed analysis of these language, talk to our experts at EssayMojo.com.
In this language, the sequence of the characters is grouped into phrases. For detailed review of these concepts, engage our experts at EssayMojo.com.
This programming language checks any factors that may hinder proper utilisation of compilation time among other functions. To further understand how this is done, place your assignment with our programming language assignment experts at EssayMojo.com.
This programming language enables the processing of certified computer programs. At EssayMojo.com, our experts can help you expound on these concepts.
History Of Programming Language
Since the development of the first programming language in 1950, there has been a lot of progress by computer programmers in this field. To date, more than 500 programming languages have been developed with experts continuously looking to create more complex programming languages. Though various programming languages have been developed, computer programmers agree that the most influential programming language was the shortcode developed by John Mauchly in 1951. Despite not being able to run faster than the machine languages at the time, the shortcode was the first to integrate understandable mathematical formulae. The shortcode greatly influenced the development of the autocode in mid-1950’s which utilised compilers to automatically decode coded characters into computer language. To understand the progress made in programing language to date, engage our programming language experts at EssayMojo.com. There have been various phases in the development of programming language after the invention of the autocode.
- Functional programming was greatly enhanced when APA developed Array programming.
- The structural procedure of programming was refined by ALGOL played an important role in improving the structure of writing programming language.
- Simula was a machine language created to enable execution of object oriented programming.
- In 1970, the C programing language was developed
- In 1972, programmers made a great breakthrough when they developed Prolog which was the first language that utilised logic programming.
Our programming language assignment help experts can throw more light on the history of programming language.
Sample Question & Answer Of Programming Language Assignment Help
In the 1940’s the Plankalkül programming language was developed and since then many programming languages haves been made. Some of these languages have been specifically designed to solve problems that are unique to that computer. Such programs include those that are strongly-typed and those that are loosely typed. You are required to use this case study to;
- Develop objects that can support object oriented data formats.
- Show understanding of both dynamic and static coping mechanisms.
- Enable proper management of data by computer memory including those programs that may need to be recycled.
- Design the system in such a way that the functions are treated the same way as variables.
- Enable convenient access to Array slices.
- Enables the computer system to check if the data is correct.
- Enables built-in functionality and those computer functions with fewer features.
- Utilises processors in expanding source code
Since the development of the Plankalkül in 1940, it is not easy to find a programming language that is specifically designed to solve the problems in banking. Until the development of C and C++ in the 1980s, computer in the business environment utilised the Common Business Oriented Language (COBOL).
Objectives Of Programming Language
There are various goals that a programming language is meant to achieve.
- It enables users to be able to communicate with a computer.
- It determines how the various programs are designed.
- It guides the interrelation between the various components of programming language.
- To ensure that the programs are compatible with their various features.
- To enable development of various software and enable their execution in the computer.
Types Of Programming Languages
There are various types of programming languages. In this section, we are going to discuss some of the most commonly used languages.
This is a general-purpose computer language whose concepts are utilised in development of some of the advanced languages like JAVA and Python. To effectively use C, one has to ensure that the language is executed properly and all the software that are supported by the programming language are also functioning fully. To better understand how the C programming language works, place you programming language assignment with our experts at EssayMojo.com.
This is also a general purpose programming language that utilises object-oriented tools to perform its functions. This programming language runs on the premise that a programming code is only developed once and then the developed code can be run on any computer system. This byte code compilation enables a JAVA program to successfully run in any machine that has Java Virtual Machine (JVM). For a comprehensive understanding of how JAVA works, engage our programming language assignment experts at EssayMojo.com.
This is a programing language that combines both object-oriented and imperative features of a computer programming language. C++ is a compiled programming language and is utilised by computer desktops and computer servers among other software. To better understand the C++ language and how it has constantly evolved, visit our website at EssayMojo.com.
This is an object-oriented programming language that is developed from C++ and is able to support complex programs such as Microsoft.Net. This feature helps this programming language be compatible with complex software and other complex websites. C# uses Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and other markup languages to implement additional features without having to rewrite the source code. However, the modest cost that C# charges for some of its premium services is what gives it an edge over the other programming languages. C# language is utilised by various large corporations like Seagate Software and Apex software as it is compatible with most of their features. Place your programming language assignment with us at EssayMojo.com for an in-depth analysis of C#.
This is a general purpose programming language designed to make simple the usage of programming language. This language uses codes that are fewer and easier to read compared to other programming languages like JAVA. Place your computer programming language assignment with us at EssayMojo.com to understand how python works.
The Structured Query Language (SQL) is considered to be the primary language for specialised programming. The SQL is mostly utilised in management of databases and relating data in different databases and processing a comparison report. Additionally, SQL has configurations that use various mathematical algorithms to define and process data. To better understand how this is done, place your programming language assignment with our experts at EssayMojo.com.
Java script is a also an object-oriented programming language that combines some imperative programming features. For Java script to be successfully implemented, the browser has to be manipulated while allowing the computer to interact with the script of the user. The script then transforms the details into documents. These concepts can be better explained by our programming language experts at EssayMojo.com.
Different Levels Of Programming Languages
There are various levels in computer programming. According to our experts at EssayMojo.com, these levels play an important role in classification of computer programming languages.
- This code is utilised to perform short-term functions by all the components of the CPU.
- The main objective of developing these codes is to enable the computer process micro-programs.
- These codes are mostly used in processors, especially, the CPU. However, they are also utilised in controllers of network interface and other digital signals.
- Like most languages, micro-codes simply convert human instructions into machine language within a very short time.
- Machine Code
- This is a sequence of instructions that are only processed by the CPU of a computer.
- This code is determined by the type of the computer.
- The most basic programming language in this code is the numeric machine code. It is mostly utilised by hardware components of a computer.
- When software programs are directly processed by the numeric machine code, the calculations are always problem-centric. To further understand the numeric machine code, engage our programming language assignment experts at com.
- Assembly Language
- This is a low-level programming language that is processed into machine language using an assembler.
- This language should not be confused with other high level programming languages that utilise multiple systems.
- In developing the assembly codes, this programming language utilise mnemonics.
- Expressions and other operational tools have to be written for each instruction as each of these can only process one instruction at any given moment.
- However, whenever it is required to execute huge instructions, the codes are expanded by macro assemblers.
- The assemblers offer various important features that enable them to build programs and conducting repairs on programs. To better understand the various features of assembly language, place your programming language assignment with our experts at com.
- Low-Level Programming Language
- A low-level programming language refers to both the assembly language and the machine codes and has very little comprehension of the instructions embedded in a computer design.
- This language is not developed to engage software programs but to execute hardware
- When using this language, interpreters are not utilised to convert the human instructions into machine language.
- Low level programming languages run faster since they occupy insignificant memory space.
- This language may be difficult to write as it uses complex details. Our experts at com can guide you on how to write this language.
- High-Level Programming Language
- This programming language is much simpler to use as it strongly relates to the instructions embedded in the computer design.
- In the place of compilers, this programming language utilises pseudo-codes to convert human instructions into machine language.
- This language is mainly utilised to process complex data such as complex mathematical expressions, functions and other computer routines and subroutines.
- Unlike low-level programming languages, this language ensures that the programs of the computer are efficiently executed. The execution of all these programs under high-level programming language can be best explained by our programming language experts at com
Difference Between High Level And Low Level Programming Language
- High level programming languages have a strong abstraction with the computer design while low level languages have very little abstraction.
- In converting human instructions to machine language, low level languages do not use interpreters while high level languages utilises complex compilers known as autocode
- Low level languages are difficult to understand while their high level counterparts are easy to write.
- Low level languages are simple and are therefore executed faster whereas their high level counterparts are complex and slow in execution.
- Due to the difficulty in writing them, low level languages are difficult to correct whereas high level language are easy to modify as they use pseudo-codes.
- Low level languages are used to execute hardware programs whereas their high level counterparts are reserved for software programs.
A translator is a term used to generally refer to all the tools that translate human instructions typed into a computer into machine language that can be understood by the computer. There are three types of translators:
It translates programs written in low level assembly language into machine language.
It translates high level programming languages into machine languages.
This also translates high level programming languages into machine language.
Similarities Between Interpreters And Compilers
- They both translate high level programming languages into machine language for processing.
- They are both able to recognise mistakes and highlight them.
- They are both able to recognise which memory address to store the data and their respective machine language.
Difference Between Interpreters And Compilers
- Compilers are able to translate the entire program after it has been fully written while interpreters can convert line by line while the program is being written.
- Compilers translate each line once while interpreters translate the entire program several times during execution.
- Compilers save the machine code for future reference even in the absence of the programming language while interpreters do not save the translated machine code.
Difficulties encountered by students when writing programming language
The concepts in programming language are complex and require in-depth understanding of the topics. This makes it difficult for students to complete their programming language assignments. This difficulty is enhanced when students want to directly understand the working of the programs without first seeking to understand the basic concepts of computer language. At EssayMojo.com, these problems are taken care of. Our experts have observed that most students start make mistakes in their studies when they fail to appreciate the difference between high-level programming languages to their low-level counterparts. In this regard, student may utilise the services of online programming language assignment experts. Our experts not only complete their assignments for them but also guide them each step of the way on how the assignment was done.
Choose EssayMojo.com to complete your programming language assignment.
Of the online programming language assignment help, EssayMojo.com is the most reliable. Our expert writers specialise in all the commonly used programming languages such as C, C++ and C#. Our experts at EssayMojo.com have vast experience in writing programming languages and are able to solve any programming language assignment. We also ensure that we only hire the best writers with high academic qualifications. Some of our writers have PhD degrees from some of the most reputable academic institutions across the world. We are able deal with programing language assignments from other fields including computer science. We are able to answer questions relating to basic data structure programs to complex telecommunications programs. EssayMojo.com is a platform that enables students to attain high academic qualifications from their programming language assignments. Therefore, get in touch with our 24/7 customer support service and place your programming language assignment.