Are you looking for Haskell Programing Experts For Hire ? Relax! At Essaymojo we will select for you highly-skilled freelance Haskell Developers & Programmers that suites your demands. Order Now
What is Haskell Programming?
Haskell programming is a general purpose language with strong support for functional programming. It’s a robust, reliable and safe system that encourages writing beautiful, concise and efficient code. That’s why it makes an excellent choice for projects of any size.
What are the benefits?
– Haskell is written in a pure functional style which makes it fast, easy to understand and difficult to write buggy programs.
– The type system allows you to catch errors early so that your code has fewer bugs.
– Haskell’s popularity and large library of functions and types make it ideal for building applications, without the need to repeatedly reinvent functionality.
– Haskell is sufficiently expressive to create new functionality without needing to write a separate generic component language.
– The interactive environment runs in your browser, making development quicker and more enjoyable than using a text editor.
Types Of Haskell Programming
- Imperative programming
Imperative programming is a style that describes how a program works.
It is characterized by statements with side effects such as input/output and mutable state. The C language is an example of an imperative programming language. Imperative languages are typically less robust, but easier to understand.
- Declarative programming is a style that describes what the desired output should be, while hiding details on how to achieve it. The C++ programming language is an example of a declarative programming language. Declarative languages are typically more robust, but harder to understand.
- Functional programming is a style that describes what the desired output should be, while hiding details on how to achieve it. The functional programming style is based on functional logic. The functional logic itself is based on mathematical functions, thus the name “functional programming”. The Haskell programming language is an example of a functional programming language. Functional languages are typically more robust, but harder to understand.
- Object oriented programming (OOP) is a style that describes how the software is organized into classes, objects and inheritance. The encapsulation of the data and member functions in turn leads to the concept of information hiding. Inheritance facilitates the reuse and enhances code quality, but does not lead to information hiding. Information hiding can be seen as one of the main benefits for OOP
- Logic programming is a style that describes what the desired output should be, while hiding details on how to achieve it. Logic programming languages are based on natural language rules and inference over implicit states. The Haskell programming language is an example of logic programming language. Logic languages are often more robust, but hard to understand.
- Dataflow Programming (DP) is a style that describes what the desired output should be, while hiding details on how to achieve it. Dataflow programming languages are based on the control flow of data processing. A DP language is often used when the program needs to process large amounts of data in sequence. The Haskell programming language is an example of a DP language.
- Concurrent programming is a style that describes how the software can be executed simultaneously or in parallel, or both, as well as how it can be highly distributed.
- Pure functional style
With type system built into the language, all global variables in a Haskell program exist as values. Values have types that describe their purpose. This way a programmer is able to express the programme logic without any side effects.
- Strong type system
A strong type system can be viewed as a set of rules that defines how values of a certain type are handled. For example, the Haskell language is statically typed. This means that the programmer must specify the data types for variables and function arguments before it can be compiled and evaluated.
Importance of Haskell Programming
- Designing a system using a functional programming language is more robust.
- Reuse: Small amount of code that creates large amount of functionality
- Modularity: You can divide the system into smaller modules that can work independently so it is easier to understand and maintain the system.
- Programming Professionals: Haskell programming languages are used in large corporations such as Google, Oracle and Yahoo! to create dynamic web pages with features such as Ajax, image manipulation, custom fonts and animations with virtually no latency or CPU overhead.
- Code Reuse: Haskell code has a lot of peer-reviewed examples, so you can reuse the same code in different projects.
- Productivity: It reduces development time by reducing the total number of bugs in the code.
- Haskell has a very large library.
- Haskell has a mature, stable and active maintenance community. The community has produced a lot of tutorials and books which are available online or in book form.
Units Studied Under Haskell Programming
- – Mathematical functions
- – Control flow
- – Abstract data types (ADTs)
- – Algebraic data types (ADTs)
- – Category theory
- – State monad
- – Number types
- – IO state monad
- – Lazy Evaluation
Haskell Programing Experts For Hire At Affordable Rate
We are a software development company with well-experienced in Haskell technology. Our specialization is web and mobile applications. We also offer software development services for businesses and individuals.
Our Haskell software developers are highly qualified technology experts who can provide top-notch services for a variety of clients. We provide businesses and individuals with high quality applications for there specific needs, which in turn improve the performance level of their business.
Why hire us?
- A knowledgeable team of Haskell professionals who have extensive knowledge and experience in various technologies, especially in Haskell
- We always focus on providing solutions to our clients and adapting to their needs, which can help them to deliver high quality products on time.
- We will do our best to understand the requirements of your business and provide you with the best solution that will match your requirements